There is no better way to learn than to teach, and being a Course Mentor (CM) provides ample opportunities to learn, teach, and refine one’s knowledge and skills.
We need the support of wonderful graduates like you! If you are interested in helping other students be successful and deepening your knowledge, we encourage you to apply to be a Course Mentor.
ROLE OF A COURSE MENTOR
To receive all Course Mentor benefits, Mentors must:
• Attend all 3 workshop weekends
• Support the Instruction Team in the FNTP workshops and online classroom environment
• Participate in Client Consultation peer group assignments & reviews with Students
• Help the students learn the FCA
• Help proctor the midterm and final exams
Additionally, Mentors are invited to:
• Be active on forums
• Attend weekly Q&A video calls
• Bring a massage table and/or yoga mat to the workshop weekends
• Give a short presentation on a topic of your interest or expertise at a workshop weekend (previous presentations by other Mentors have been on fermenting, dental care, business skills, leading group classes, setting prices for your services, etc.)
Got more Questions about Course Mentoring? Read our Course Mentor FAQ
WHO CAN APPLY TO BE A COURSE MENTOR?
Course Mentor participation is reserved for applicants who:
BENEFITS OF COURSE MENTORING
Course Mentors have an opportunity to review the curriculum in the NTA’s online learning platform, brush up skills through participation in the workshop weekends, and provide support to students as they go through their program. Whilst Course Mentoring is a volunteer position, all accepted CM applicants are in fact being 'paid' in terms of gaining full access to the curriculum (and any updated content, a full $9,900 value) as well as the following benefits:
To receive full benefits, Course Mentor's must attend all workshops and complete all requirements as instructed. See dates and class workshop locations here. The Lead Instructor for the class selects Course Mentors and will notify each Course Mentor before the course start date. For application deadlines, please review the Course Mentor application.
COURSE MENTOR APPLICATION
To apply to be a Course Mentor, please fill out the application form below. (Please note that you must already be an FNTP graduate to apply as a Course Mentor.)
Questions about being a Course Mentor? Email email@example.com
APPLY TO BE A COURSE MENTOR